Ian, a Professional Engineer and Partner with Scheunhage Popek & Associates, has been engineering and designing in the building sector since 2002. Ian specializes in structural design for commercial, industrial and institutional projects of various scale and complexity in addition to leading all aspects of the design and construction phases of our projects, actively supporting the design team, and assisting with the co-ordination of construction documents.
- University of Alberta, Civil Engineering, Edmonton AB
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta
- Canadian Society of Civil Engineering
- American Concrete Institute
- Canadian Institute of Steel Construction
- Cohos Evamy Partners Design Team of Excellence Award, 2003
- Jessie E. Paull Memorial Prize, 2002